Number::Fraction

Th. J. van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Fri May 3 07:52:29 BST 2013

to me, it would make sense for 3 parameters:

Number::Fraction->(int, num, den);

but that would be helpful to work with the so called vulgar fractions and cold write things like:
my $twothreefourth = Number::Fraction->new( 2, 3, 4);

can I drop other cases or do you prefer to allow method calls with unlimited number of parameters ???

Theo

Op 2 mei 2013, om 19:50 heeft Th. J. van Hoesel het volgende geschreven: