Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri May 3 15:16:29 BST 2013

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 04:04:18PM +0200, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> The jobs list is --> that way.

I assume that Tom will contradict me if he feels that I am wrong here,
but I thought that it was perfectly reasonable for someone who sponsored
a social with a considerable sum to be permitted to mail the main list to
say thank you for an enjoyable evening.

I would hope that recruiters and firms would continue to think that
sponsoring london.pm events is a worthwhile investment to increase leads.
A reaction of "thanks, but sod off" isn't likely to encourage this.

I'd like to thank Christine Wong for sponsoring the social.

(Even though I wasn't able to attend, now being somewhat further from
London than most people on the list. Because I like the idea of "free beer"
and would like to see it happen more often.)

Nicholas Clark