Dave Cross dave at
Tue May 7 07:19:25 BST 2013

After a year off last year, OpenTech is back this year. OpenTech is a
great conference, I've been to every one and I highly recommend that you
go. Their web site describes it like this:

"OpenTech 2013 is an informal, low cost, one-day conference on slightly
different approaches to technology, experience and democracy. Talks by
people who work on things that matter, guarantees a day of thoughtful
talks leading to conversations with friends."

Oh, and it's only a fiver. You pay on the door, but as it's really
popular, you need to register in advance on their web site.

Registration (and more details) at

Hope to see some of you there.

Dave Cross :: dave at