Alternative sources of Perl programmers

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Tue May 14 15:09:23 BST 2013

Jobsite have been very definite for over a year that the job is not WFH.
They are still plaintively asking for someone to come and work in their
offices somewhere[0] just East of Portsmouth. Presumably they're soon
either going to crack and hire a telecommuter, outsource the damn work
entirely, or rewrite in Java.

/joel

[0]: technically more like "nowhere" (particularly the arse end)