drforr@pobox.com drforr at pobox.com
Tue May 14 22:49:45 BST 2013

On 2013-05-03 10:18, Christine Wong wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Hope everyone enjoyed themselves last night at the Perl meet up.
>
> It was a very enjoyable experience for me.
>
> For those who didn't get my contact details I am reachable on my
> email addy:
> christine.wong at squareoneresources.com<mailto:christine.wong at squareoneresources.com>
> and my number is 0207 665 5813/0788 229 3884.
>
> Please feel free to contact me if you are 1. Looking for new
> opportunities or 2. Looking to hire :) 3. Just want a quick chat/catch
> up.

Hi, Christine. I wasn't able to attend the meeting unfortunately, but a
few of my friends from London Perl Mongers pointed me to you as a sound
recruiter. I'm a US citizen living in the UK on a work visa (valid until
2015), currently employed in a DevOps role at TagMan limited, but am
looking for alternatives. My boss who championed me in the DevOps role
recently quit over differences with upper management (he's willing to
give me letters of recommendation, as probably is my last boss), and I
think the other members of the ops team might not be far behind. My
number is on my CV, but if you'd like to contact me outside of work
hours (I'm usually in until 5:30) then feel free to reach me at +44 0780
815 3300.

A brief synopsis - 15 or so years working with perl, went to Europe
(Amsterdam) to experience the expat lifestyle and enjoy cheap travel
across Europe, and currently working in the UK, really don't want to
have to move back home to the US.

Thanks,

--
Jeff Goff <drforr at pobox.com>