A simple and elegant job application

Travis Basevi travis at cricinfo.com
Wed May 15 11:21:26 BST 2013

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/cgi-bin/job.pl

I'm not at all related to this by the way, I just found it interesting
(and satisfying). It was linked to from the Raspberry Pi blog at
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/3935 if anyone is actually curious
about more information.

:Travis

This email, including attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  Emails are not secure and may contain viruses.  No liability can be accepted for viruses that might be transferred by this email or any attachment.