10th edition of the French Perl Workshop in Nancy, France

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni maddingue at free.fr
Fri May 17 00:33:05 BST 2013

Hello,

Just a reminder, the 10th edition of the French Perl Workshop will take place in Nancy, Friday 14th and Saturday 15th, at the Sciences and Technology Faculty of the Lorraine University, in the North of France.

This is the opportunity to meet and socialize with major actors from the French Perl community, share our experiences and gain more knowledge. We focus on dialog, meet-up, hands-on & interactivity.

If you want to tell about a tool, a module, a feature, a technology or a methodology that you use daily or that you favor, feel free to submit a talk proposal. All formats and levels are welcomed. French is preferred, but English is ok too.

More information on our web site:
  » http://journeesperl.fr/2013/

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni