New pet keeping rules in the Netherlands

Paul Makepeace paulm at
Wed Jun 19 20:55:00 BST 2013

Wow, and I thought Oakland (California) was permissive allowing us, in
a large (~1M pop.) city, to keep cows and horses. You need an acre
minimum for a horse, but so long as you can demonstrate adequate
manure processing capacity, cows are a go.

Where is this fabulous discussion happening? Is there any urban
precedent for water buffalo, or camels, in .NL?