[ANNOUNCE] Emergency social, Monday 15 Jul

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jul 12 18:26:21 BST 2013

Randal Schwartz is in town <fanboy> swoon </> and needs beer.

And so we have an EMERGENCY SOCIAL on Monday 15 Jul, at the Horse &
Groom in Belgravia:
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Horse_And_Groom,_SW1X_7BA

We've got the upstairs room booked from 18:30-ish onwards.

The nearest tube is Hyde Park Corner or Victoria. The nearest embassy if
you accidentally tell people things you shouldn't and need to hide is
Cote d'Ivoire or Trinidad and Tobago, and you'll often find the Irish
ambassador in the pub so you could try humping his leg and see if that
gets you diplomatic immunity or summat.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice