new Perl project / startup - Need advice

Pierre M piemas25 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:39:23 BST 2013

Hi Mongers,
we're starting a project in autumn with a non-programmer friend. He's got
the ideas, the clients-base and the money. I have the time, a pretty clear
idea of what he wants, and the mathematical + programming skills. I'm
thinking of using Dancer2.

I'd like to speak with someone who has some experience with setting up
startups. I've got very varied questions to ask, and it would be much
easier for me to speak about it rather than write.

Any volunteer for a chat?
Before or after the technical meeting on Thursday would be perfect, but i
could do another day too.

Cheers :-)
Pierre, aka mascip