new Perl project / startup - Need advice

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:34:49 BST 2013

I'm doing a kind of moonlighty startup thingy - my collaborators are not
Perl people and I decided to make a (Dancer/DBIx::Class:Schema powered) web
API to do all the heavy lifting - they will do all the user interface and
production scalability stuff.  Fingers crossed it works - has to be done by
September!!