[ANNOUNCE] Joint Croyden.pm / London.pm social, TONIGHT!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Aug 1 15:55:26 BST 2013

There is a joint Croyden.pm and London.pm social TONIGHT at the Dog &
Bull, Surrey St, Croydon, CR0 1RG this evening.  Well, I say this
evening, it actually starts as soon as I get there, which will be in
about 45 minutes, because I've decided that it's too damned hot at work
and I can't Brane without either air conditioning or a gigantic heatsink
custom fitted to my head.

More details and directions here:

I'll probably be in the garden out the back.

David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

  For every vengeance, there is an equal and opposite revengeance.
                                            -- Cartoon Law XI