Theory In Town

David E. Wheeler david at justatheory.com
Sun Aug 4 12:54:35 BST 2013

London.pmers,

I will be visiting your fair city for a week, starting this Tuesday, August 6, on vacation with my family, staying near the Kensal Rise and Kensal Green Tube stations. We should get together and hang out! Some possibilities:

* I see you have a social on Thursday. I could probably make it to that. Where should I go?

* I could give a talk some evening, assuming a space with a projector could be organized. Possible topics are pgTAP and Sqitch.

       http://sqitch.org/
       http://pgtap.org/

* I could come for a social some other night.

Unless I give a talk, my wife and 8yo daughter might come along, as well. Anyone got kids she could play with during our visit? (Not many in Arles, where we are spending the summer, and then there is the language issue…)

What do you think?

Best,

David

http://theory.pm/