Fwd: mySociety weekly civic tech hack nights

andrew-perl08@mail.black1.org.uk andrew-perl08 at mail.black1.org.uk
Sun Aug 11 14:04:01 BST 2013

Just to say I have been to this twice and would recommend it. Firstly from this week it is at a new venue - so purge any cached info you have in the brain.
  Wed 14 August (repeating every week)
  Mozilla Space
  101 St. Martins Lane (3rd Floor), London, WC2N 4AZ
More details http://lanyrd.com/cqmmz

I have got involved in FixMyStreets which is (main;y?) in Perl. Having said that so far I have looked more at HTML and Javascript but no doubt will hit Perl soon.

Finally, the pizzas are excellent -plug for Basilico that are  0far better than the Papa John ones yyou often get a these sort of events. Hopefully they will still be available at the new venue