while in London

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Tue Aug 20 16:51:28 BST 2013

Quoting Diana Donca <diana.donca at evozon.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Diana Donca, member of cluj.pm. I'm in London till September
> 30th, but since I'm working Monday to Friday, I think the weekend
> would be best for hanging out.
> Look forward to meeting London.pm community.

Hi Diana,

Most of us also work Monday-Friday, but we still manage to sneak out
for a pint or two some evenings :-)

If you're here until the end of September then there are a couple of
pre-arranged dates that you might be interested in.

Our monthly social meeting will be on Thursday 5th September. The
venue will be announced closer to the date.

There are also rumours of a technical meeting that might be held on
19th September.

It's probably best if you subscribe to our mailing list in order to
get details of these meetings.