Allison in Town

Allison Randal allison at perl.org
Fri Aug 23 18:05:50 BST 2013

I'm planning to show up for the Sept 5th London.pm social, hope to catch
up with folks there. I'll actually be in town from Aug 29th-Sept 7th, so
ping me if you'd like to catch up and can't make it to the social.

My current soapbox is good UX/design and automated deployment in Perl,
but I won't bore you with it unless you ask. :)

Allison

P.S. I'm looking to hire a Perl dev based near or in London, to complete
a geographically-distributed team of 8. I also won't bore you with that
unless you ask, but recommendations welcome.