Assigning Classes

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Sep 10 13:05:34 BST 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:41:23AM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) <philippe.bruhat at free.fr> wrote:
> > OTOH, it might improve the network connectivity.
> And valuable (IRL) social networking opportunities.

Why not just have a sealed-bid auction where students buy a place in a
queue, then they get to choose, in order, which course to do?  Bonus
points if you suggest that the bursar pay you commission.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

People from my sort of background needed grammar schools to
compete with children from privileged homes like ... Tony Benn
     -- Margaret Thatcher