Perl publishing and attracting new developers

Joel Bernstein joel at
Wed Sep 18 15:22:21 BST 2013

Not any concern, but more those expressed in your unique style, and with
memory of recent threads where you ignored useful responses and wilfully
misunderstood longsuffering respondents. This doesn't seem to happen with
other people.