Perl publishing and attracting new developers

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Sep 18 15:34:26 BST 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 03:22:06PM +0100, gvim wrote:
> On 18/09/2013 14:59, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> >
> > Again, I seriously wonder if you're trolling
>
> Wikipedia defines trolling as:

I don't care.  Please let's not discuss what trolling means or whether
anyone's doing it.  Let's keep this thread to its original topic.

If anyone wants to start new threads, that's fine, as long as they're
not about the semantics of trolling or whether anyone's doing it.

If anyone has a problem with anyone else's behaviour here, please
contact me off-list and wel'l discuss it.

Tom (London.pm leader)