Perl publishing and attracting new developers

Paul LeoNerd Evans leonerd at leonerd.org.uk
Wed Sep 18 17:35:01 BST 2013

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:20:28 +0100
gvim <gvimrc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Network Programming with Perl (maybe an update from Lincoln Stein)
This one I could easily cover as you'll be wanting to do it async (see
below).

> Analysing Big Data with Perl
"Big data" generally implies noSQL or similar - perhaps see Cassandra,
a database I've just been hacking on and am writing a proper Perl
connector module for. Which is async. Using futures. Which is very much
the way Cassandra seems to be going in all of its language bindings.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd at leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/