Robot turtles

Nicholas Clark nick at
Mon Sep 23 13:32:21 BST 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 02:22:29PM +0200, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> On 23 September 2013 13:39, Nicholas Clark <nick at> wrote:
> >     Robot Turtles is a board game you play with your favorite 3-8 year
> >     old. It sneakily teaches programming fundamentals.
> >
> I'm not aware of any 3-8 year olds in this group, am I missing the point?

I'm planning for my retirement, and others on the list might well be too.
Elizabeth needs to learn skills to earn enough money to keep me in the style
to which I am accustomed! :-)

(The IRC hive mind thinks that duty for board games might well be 0%, but
the IRC hive mind is not a lawyer^Wdomain expert, and its advice is worth
as much as you paid for it.)

Nicholas Clark