Robot turtles

Mark Keating m.keating at
Mon Sep 23 13:43:15 BST 2013

On 23/09/2013 13:22, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> On 23 September 2013 13:39, Nicholas Clark <nick at> wrote:
>>      Robot Turtles is a board game you play with your favorite 3-8 year
>>      old. It sneakily teaches programming fundamentals.
> I'm not aware of any 3-8 year olds in this group, am I missing the point?
> /joel
Really, I can think of quite a few people whose behaviour clearly places
them in that age bracket ;)

But i agree with Nicholas, i have a 3 year old and I want him to be a
rockstar-actor-programmer to look after me in my dotage, which is
actually already here, so the younger he starts earning the better.

Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director:
For more that I do visit: