Robot Turtles — Let's Do This
Smylers at stripey.com
Mon Sep 23 15:41:23 BST 2013
Bob MacCallum writes:
> Interested at the ~£30 level but can't organise anything right now,
I'm happy to place a group order.
Dinis Rebolo writes:
> I also want one those for my son, would be a good gift for his third
Let's see if we can make this work then.
If you want to participate in a group order of Robot Turtles, please
email (me, or the list) to commit to purchasing:
• Nicholas's numbers look plausible to me (I've verified the exchange
rate), but you're committing to pay an equal share of the actual
sterling total. If something unforeseen means the final charge is
higher, we're all in this together.
• I live in Leeds, so you may also have to pay some UK postage costs for
me to get your copy to you. I'm happy to hand over Robot Turtles in
person if we can find a mutually convenient location (we're fairly
likely to be visiting friends in London, Lancaster, Truro, and
Edinburgh at some point).
• The order will be for either the 3 or the 10 pack, depending on how
many others buy in, and the price will reflect that.
• I'll add people to the group in the order I see their emails. If we
reach 9 copies, I'll place the order for 10. If the Kickstarter
deadline is near and it doesn't look likely we'll reach 9, I'll order
a 3-pack for me and the first 2 other committed orders.
• You're committing to transfer me our best estimate of the cost at the
end of the Kickstarter campaign. Kickstarter will charge my card at
that point, not when the Robot Turtles arrive.
• If you want more than 1 copy, please make that clear in your email.
How's that sound?
Stop drug companies hiding negative research results.
Sign the AllTrials petition to get all clinical research results published.
Read more: http://www.alltrials.net/blog/the-alltrials-campaign/
More information about the london.pm