Re: Robot Turtles — Let's Do This

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:25:59 BST 2013

I'm in too.  Thanks for organising Smylers!

1 copy please.

Happy to pay UK postage + packing up front.  If you do end up at a
social (I've only been to a handful) then we can do that instead.

Please send me your bank info off-list - I have a crazy weekend with
some Perl-related business (new DarwinTunes game debut at
discoveryfestival.nl - big respect to the Dancer, Plack and DBIC
crews!) - so Monday is going to be the soonest I can process that.