Could use some hotel/travel help

david david at
Thu Sep 26 13:49:21 BST 2013

The "Shard" effect, perhaps ?

Maybe the Novotel or Ibis on
Blackfriars Road or the Premier Inn on Great Suffolk St...

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:53:16 +0100, Smylers wrote:

> david writes:

>> My suggestion would be to look at the slew of (relatively) recently
built "entry-level" chain hotels (Novotel, Premier Inn, etc.) that have
been built south of the river in Southwark[*] between Waterloo and
London Bridge.
> As it happens the Premier Inn that quoted us £189
for a night is in
> London Bridge. Hopefully Randy will be less unlucky
than we were in
> finding a reasonable price.
> Smylers
> -- Stop
drug companies hiding negative research results. Sign the AllTrials
petition to get all clinical research results published. Read more: [1]