[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Workshop: Call for papers

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 14:26:19 BST 2013

Dear all,

This is the final week warning. The London Perl Workshop will officially
close its 10th anniversary call for papers this week.

Friday the 25th October at Midnight UK time will be the final submission
deadline for all speakers. If you could also make this the final date
for early Lightning Talks it would be greatly appreciated.

We are seeking a Pub Czar to arrange the pre-event party. this has
typically been the London.pm Czar but we do not wish to pressure them
(unless they are willing) into seeking a location for this important
task and placing it on the wiki. However if more than one person wishes
to step up and be counted as Czar, then hurrah.

If you would like to sponsor the event this is still possible and you
should contact Mark at m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk as soon as possible to
discuss this.

I look forward to a mad rush of submissions as per previous years.
Please remember to spread the word about this event. When registering
choose your ticket level (important) even if selecting a free ticket.
Please feel free to use this text or your own words when spreading news.

-mdk

--
Mark Keating, Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat