Tourist-y suggestions?

Randy J. Ray rjray at
Sun Nov 3 20:43:39 GMT 2013

On 11/3/13 8:34 PM, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> All those amazing arty suggestions and you went to the armpit of the home
> counties, AKA Milton bloody Keynes to look at old electronics? SIGH!
> I'm kidding - glad you found something fun for you.

Heh... as I told one of the volunteers at TNMOC, when I tell my friends
where I went first on my holiday, those I work with will get it, those
that aren't in our industry will look at me like I'm crazy :-).

Besides, man... real bloody Enigma machines! That appeals to both the
hacker in me *and* the military historian. That's double points!

Randy J. Ray      Sunnyvale, CA
rjray at
Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: