Email list

Nicholas Clark nick at
Fri Nov 8 12:29:06 GMT 2013

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 12:04:06PM +0000, Ben Smith-Sport wrote:
> I seem to have ended up on the above email list by mistake.
> I’d be very grateful if you could remove me from it.
> All the best

It would have been a confirmed-opt-in mistake :-)
I've unsubscribed your e-mail address.

For future reference for anyone else finding this message in the archive,
if you get your e-mail client to show full message headers, you should see:

        < at>

and you can use either the mailto link or the http link to unsubscribe

You're still welcome to attend socials, tech meets and the London Perl
Workshop even if you're no longer subscribed to the list. Some of these even
have free food and drink :-)

Nicholas Clark