Minification and concatenation of CSS and Javascript (with Plack?)

Mark Stringer mark at repixl.com
Mon Nov 25 10:21:44 GMT 2013

We use Plack::Builder to create separate apps. The static dir
(containing CSS, JS, Images) is mounted using Plack::App::MCCS. The
dynamic content is mounted using Plack::Middleware::TemplateToolkit (but
could equally be Catalyst, Dancer, etc), with ConditionalGET, ETag, etc
middlewares.

I haven't tried combining dynamic content and P::A::MCCS.