EMERGENCY SOCIAL . . .

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Dec 5 12:35:32 GMT 2013

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 04:35:37PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> Quoting James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:
> >http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/45/453/Bag_O_Nails/Victoria
> I'm suggesting it as my default pub in the Victoria area. but I'm
> afraid I won't be able to be there this evening.

FWIW my default pub in that area is the Horse & Groom:
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Horse_And_Groom,_SW1X_7BA

although last night, from about 5:30, I was in the Wetherspoons in the
station, chosen because it's much easier for someone who doesn't know
the area to find. Sorry for ignoring you all :-)

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

"IMO, the primary historical significance of Unix is that it marks the
time in computer history where CPUs became so cheap that it was possible
to build an operating system without adult supervision."
                         -- Russ Holsclaw in a.f.c