Volunteers Wanted to Organise Future Social Meetings

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Dec 10 19:05:24 GMT 2013

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 05:19:41PM +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Please get in touch if you would like to organise a future social
> meeting.  I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much to the volunteer organisers of next year's first
three social meetings:  James Laver (January), Michael Jemmeson
(February) and Andrew Beverley (March).  They're the people to
politely remind if planning seems a little late, and to
enthusiastically thank after a few drinks on the night.

In addition to our regular social and technical meetings, I'm planning
a couple of different events, one of which I expect to announce soon.

Tom