[ANNOUNCE] London.pm Social - 2nd January 2014 - Gunmakers

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 18:15:11 GMT 2013

Should you be needing respite from a period of overindulgence, you’ll be out of luck at our January social. For the rest of us, we’ll be enjoying foamy beer, fruity ciders and fragrant wines and possibly a bit of food to cap it off with (not that this was in short supply recently for most of you I’ll wager).

We haven’t been to the Gunmakers in quite a long time now, but we’re going back in the only month of the year we have a chance of getting a social there.

As per usual, people who haven’t attended a social before will get a free (as in beer!) pint. Find us. We’ll be the ones that look like perlmongers. I’ll be there from about 6pm.

The Gunmakers,
13 Eyre St Hill,
Clerkenwell
EC1R 5ET