Recommended IDE...?

Ovid curtis_ovid_poe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 09:01:27 GMT 2014

This is the downside of vim compared to Eclipse: I'm an old-school vim user from long before plugins were so popular and easy to install. Thus, I have scripted vim to do exactly what *I* do on a regular basis. ',tb', all tests in all of my buffers are run. ',gg' (GoGo): goes to the module's tests or, if in a test, goes to the module it's testing. ',r': rebuild my project. And so on.

What this means, unfortunately, is the same problem many people have when using these tools: it's hard to sit down at someone else's editor and get stuff done. Plus, it's hard to share my setup because it's "accreted" over the years ("grown" is too kind of a word). I need to clean it up and put it out there.

Cheers,
Ovid
--
IT consulting, training, international recruiting
       http://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.