FOSDEM trip / accomodation / etc...

Sue Spence virtuallysue at
Tue Jan 21 08:04:31 GMT 2014

There are a large number of hotels in Brussels, and I don't see any
evidence that the rates have been heavily jacked up for the weekend of
FOSDEM. Accommodation is easily available under £50 per night, according to   We're going via eurostar, which is rather more expensive.
Looking forward to seeing you there.