Perl at Fosdem in Brussels on Februari 1 & 2, 2014

Wendy G.A. van Dijk at
Thu Jan 30 22:25:11 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Read all about it.  Perl will be big at Fosdem in
Brussels.  We have a big booth with tuits,
buttons, stickers, toy camels, brochures, books
for sale and of course the largest library of
Perl-books in the world and the big Perl camel.

We have a nice devroom in the same building as
the booth, and we have made a very nice schedule
with some famous speakers and some excellent topics.

On Friday night it is beer night at Delirium Café.  It's heavy beer.

We will have a nice dinner on both nights in
excellent restaurants in Brussels.

Hope to see you in Brussels.

Kind regards,

Wendy van Dijk