FOSDEM Video (was Perl 6 what can you do today)

Th. J. van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at
Fri Feb 7 14:59:43 GMT 2014

Sorry for messing up titles and missing stuff, or bad audio

Some nasty tech-deamon was playing up constantly all day long.

Besides the deamons, some attendees must have enjoyed switching of the power for the mic or disconnect cables once in a while.

Still, I was very privileged to be at FOSDEM and returning something back to the Perl Community as a video-volunteer.

Enjoy watching!

# Send-a-Newbie - YAPC::EU::2013 Kiev
# proudly sponsored by the community

Op 7 feb. 2014, om 15:18 heeft Tom Hukins het volgende geschreven: