Discount code for next month's QCon

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Tue Feb 11 21:13:23 GMT 2014

[Reposted from my blog]

<farnsworth>"Good news, everyone!</farnsworth>
I'm going to be back in London for the entire first two weeks of March.

First up, if anyone is planning on attending QCon London next month
(http://qconlondon.com/), here's a discount code that will get you
£100 off registration (and see another £100 donated to "Make A Wish UK"):

    CONW100

I'll be speaking at the conference, giving a keynote on quantum cellular
automata, as well as a tutorial on presentation skills, and a 40-minute
preview of my new 1-day polyglot regular expressions class...which
FlossUK will then be offering in full in the following week
(http://www.flossuk.org/Events/RegularExpressions2014).

We're also looking into the possibility of me giving another talk for
London.pm one evening in the second week. Look for an announcement
once we can confirm a date and venue.

Damian