Main general Perl mailing list

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Feb 12 16:22:42 GMT 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 11:08:28AM -0500, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM, gvim <gvimrc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "What is the main general Perl mailing list, ie. most active for general
> > Perl questions? lists.perl.org has over 200 entries."
> >
> That's it? This is purely a surveying activity? Or did you want to ask this
> hypothetical "general" list a question, too?

In case this adverserial conversation turns unpleasant, I think Chris
is pointing out that if you explain why you're asking a question we
can provide more helpful answers.

You've already received the correct answer "there isn't one" but if
you tell us what you would do with such a list if one existed, we
might be able to point you at other helpful things.

Tom