Main general Perl mailing list

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Thu Feb 13 17:55:33 GMT 2014

>>>>> "gvim" == gvim  <gvimrc at> writes:

gvim> I asked because I wanted to know which mailing list, outside of
gvim> the PM lists, is considered to be the main mailing list for
gvim> general Perl questions. When I looked on there were
gvim> 200 to choose from.

And what would you do with that information (if it existed) once you
received it?  Are you trying to update some sort of website or knowledge
base about programming languages?  Or do you have a specific question
you would post to that list (if it existed)?

If you keep being non-informative about the context of your question,
most people here will just continue to ignore you.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig