DBIC Hackathon, April 12th, Swindon UK

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.me.uk
Tue Mar 18 09:34:28 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I hope I haven't left this too late (been doing other crazy things like
house hunting/clearing), or you've noticed by other means..

On April 12th I'm organising an all-day DBIC hackathon, in Swindon. It's
free and will include venue and snack/breakfast/lunch costs. You'll need
to organise/pay your own travel, accommodation and evening meal (though as
it runs until 9:30pm its likely we'll have a communal order for the
evening meal).

ribasushi, mst and ilmari are attending, so you'll have the opportunity to
badger the main developers of DBIC itself, as well as me.

For more details/sign-up see: http://tinyurl.com/dbic-hackathon

Or ask me directly if I've missed any details.

We're still hunting for a sponsor for the daytime foods, around £300
should cover it, please contact me or Mark Keating
(m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk) if you'd like to support us!

Jess Robinson