Releasing a module with additional dependencies

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Tue Apr 15 15:47:34 BST 2014

Yes. Make it a mandatory dependency. Or if the new dependency is enormous,
difficult to install, will not be used by 95% of your module's users then
put the new functionality into a separate distribution which depends on
your current one. But I expect if you could've more sensibly used a new
distribution you'd've done that already.

/joel