Artilce sur la gestion de fortune , Artilce on asset management

mascip mascip at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:54:00 BST 2014

It's clear now that someone accessed my account from another IP one hour
ago (when the message was sent). I was hacked. I followed the instructions
here (changing password, security questions, etc) :
      https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/dYfggjBesdA

I think I'm in control again. But they have my contact list, so they can
send more spoofed messages from my address and to my contacts. There is
nothing I can do about this.

I could change email address, so people know that I won't email them from
this address again. But it's quite a bit of work, I don't have the time to
do this today. (changing address on many different websites, setting up
filters, loading all messages to the new box, and labelling them again). I
am not sure yet whether I want to do this. I'll read and think about it
tonight.

-- Pierre Masci