Dim Sum tomorrow Joy King Lau

Chris Jack chris_jack at msn.com
Thu May 15 12:32:24 BST 2014

Sue Spence wrote

> It's been a month or so since the last Thursday dim sum, so I would like to
> propose meeting up for some dumplings, steamed buns and other tasty treats.

FYI: I'm on the digest form of the list and it turned up in my email at Thursday 12:10pm which is a bit late to decide to go.

I'm not precisely sure the algorithm the list digest uses to decide when to send things out but I would guess it's something along the lines of which ever is the sooner of
 - 24 hours after a post is received
 - more than a certain number of posts are received

Aka - maybe send these things out on Tuesday...

Chris