emergency social meet June 11

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue May 20 17:52:13 BST 2014

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> writes:

Dave> From discussions on IRC, it seems you definitely won't be alone.

Dave> You might get people suggesting alternative venues, but there are
Dave> certainly people interesting in drinking with you.

Cool... I'm also going to stir up some people from FLOSS Weekly as well.
I know at least Dan Lynch (of Linux Outlaws fame as well as a regular
co-host) is likely to come down, and maybe Simon Phipps if he's in town.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig