Getting the schema for a DB table

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Mon May 26 17:45:26 BST 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 07:38:54PM +0200, Thomas Klausner said:
> If you want a hash of the current DB schema, take a look at
> DBIx::SchemaChecksum
>
> Not sure if this is what you're after, but I hope it helps..

It would be perfect ... except for that fact that it uses Moose (and
also doesn't appear to work with MySQL at the moment).

If you're already using Moose I'm sure it's fantastic but adding ~120
dependencies (of which ~30 are core admittedly) for something I could
probably write in nearly as many lines of code[*] probably isn't going
to fly unfortunately.

Thanks though, looks great.

Simon

[*] I realise the irony of my emails alone (let alone the replies) being
more than 120 lines is thick at this point :/