emergency social meet June 11

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 4 19:30:32 BST 2014

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> I'll be in town from the 11th to the 13th of June at:

Randal>     BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel
Randal>     9 Kensington High Street
Randal>     London W8 5NP, GB

Randal> There looks to be a pub "Goat" associated with the hotel, or at
Randal> least adjacent.  I might be a bit jetlagged on the evening of
Randal> the 11th, but all the more reason to drink until I pass out. :)

Randal> Shall we aim to begin around 6pm, and people can wander in as
Randal> needed?

Randal> Or does someone have a better idea of where to meet nearby?

Randal> The place looks to be only a few blocks from the High Street
Randal> Kensington tube stop.

For those who wanted a reminder... this is slightly less than a week
away.  I'll probably be there around 3 or 4pm (whatever time I can get
to the hotel, unpack, and shower, because, you'll want me to do that),
and then hang out until I've nearly passed out, and then head back to
the hotel.

I have the new US T-Mobile "unlimited international" plan, so I'll be
checking my email regularly on my phone.  There are rumors that there's
wifi at the pub as well.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig