Interview - a Dancer in London:)

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Thu Jun 26 09:25:38 BST 2014

On Thu, 2014-06-26 at 08:56 +0100, Sue Spence wrote:
> > 1. 5 things I wish I'd known as a Perl beginner.
> >

> I think this one would make a good first talk at our next tech meet.  It
> could be very low stress with a minimum of preparation time.  5 slides, a
> bit of chat about each one, and optionally interacting with the rabble a
> bit on each point.   :-)

Happy with that, but I was actually thinking I could talk about 2
projects I've been working on recently:

1. The Email::Signature thing as per previous email.

2. Some web-based software I've written recently that makes managing
tabulated data easy. A bit like a spreadsheet, but with version-control
on each item of data, and better input validation/selection. It also
does basic graphs. It's aimed as a replacement for all those situations
where people use a spreadsheet to record basic lists of data.

Andy