Westfield (W12) Lunch - SPAM

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Tue Jul 8 21:35:20 BST 2014

On 2014-07-08 Schmoo <schmooster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've recently discovered that NAP have moved into Network House in
> W12

To be pedantic, NAP has been in W12 for the last four years, inside
the Westfield shopping centre.

*Some* NAP employees have been moved to Network House while renovation
and expansion is going on in the Westfield offices.

But we still eat in Westfield :)

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

I was trying not to mention backtracking.  Which, of course, means that
yours is "righter" than mine, in a theoretical sense.
             -- Larry Wall in <199710211624.JAA17833 at wall.org>