YAPC::EU travel plans

Mike Francis ungrim97 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:54:25 BST 2014

Paul,

I recommend the http://act.yapc.eu/ye2014/wiki?node=Arrivals list and the
http://act.yapc.eu/ye2014/wiki?node=WhoStaysWhere list to give you and
idea of who is travelling when and where they are staying.

Myself and a colleague will be getting the stupid o'clock easyjet flight
which you are welcome to join us on.

Wilst there there will be plenty of people to stick with for negotiating
the local landscape.

My biggest recommendation from last year (my first in a country where I
didn't speak the language), is to download the Google translate app and
the Bulgarian language pack. It will garble most things you type but
will get your point across for things like "I need to go to hotel X", or
"Can I get a seperate reciept".

hope this helps

Cheers,
Mike F