Schwartzian transform

Dermot paikkos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:13:01 BST 2014

>I assume that Dermot was using the second version that doesn't need the
braces and does need the comma.

I am often caught out between when to use the comma and not but it's "()"
and comma or braces and no comma, I believe.

Abigal: I wanted to avoid doing the foreach loop at the end. I hoped I
could modify {position} in the transform.

Still working with the examples I've been kindly show.

Dermot.